We are hiring!
You are Fit, Talented, Plugged In, Motivated and Love the Sun? Our outdoor rope course is located inside the Singapore Zoo!
We are looking at grooming YOU!
Position: Full Time Operations Crew
On this team, we need an outdoor crew member with the following attitude, skills and competencies. The crew’s job is to make sure Houbii Spot customers have an amazing time while at our venue for Houbii Spot. They are also responsible for any cash transactions between the customers and Houbii Spot. Most importantly, they must be friendly and is able to interact with the customers for feedback at all times.
Your key responsibilities:
- Must familiarize with the pricing, discounts and packages
- Attend to customer’s inquiries
- Handle basic cashiering duties and membership sales
- Responsible for accurate cash management of cashier float and sales
- Promote safety to prevent harm and injuries
- Assist and help customer when needed
- Maintain order at the rope course in accordance with the rules and regulations
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance job in accordance with procedures
- Assist in implementing emergency procedures
- Maintain fun atmosphere with interactive and challenging activity for customers
- Accurately report to Manager for daily and monthly opening and closing
- Solve customer issues/complaints
- Planning of games for corporate / school events
- Membership upkeep of database and CRM
- Gather feedback from customers, and interact with them
- Identify and report any recurring and potential problems to Manager
- Other duties as assigned by the management of needed by the business
Your profile and required qualifications:
- Education: We just need someone who love kids and love outdoors!
- Fitness level: You probably need to be as agile as a monkey.
- Work experience: From sports, hospitality, travel or entertainment industry will give you an advantage
- Singaporean / Singapore PR may apply
To apply, please email your CV and resume to [email protected]